Metal roofing for homes is one of the most popular roofing options today. Metal roofing offers many benefits for homeowners and provides lasting value. Other roofing systems diminish in value as the years go by. However, metal roofs provide lasting benefits.
These benefits include:
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficient so your home stays cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter
- Attractive styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Panels that interlock for maximum wind resistance
- A performance record of 50 years or more
- Preserves structural integrity and life due to low weight
Advantages of a Quality Metal Roof for Your Santa Clara County Home
A metal roof for your home brings many advantages. Some advantages include:
- A wide range of colors are available that meet today’s design trends for homes
- Warranties often transfer to future owners with no transfer fee
- Up to 95% recycled content is available
- Flashing designs are available which include the “no-clog” valley system
- A PVDF powder coating is available for many roofing styles which allows for custom colors and blends
- A metal roof is easy to install because it comes in multi-shingle sections or in sheets.
- Metal roofing reflects radiant heat from the sun. Due to a dead-air space between the metal and roof deck, metal roofs are energy efficient.
- Most metal roofing materials can be installed without presenting a leaking potential