DIAMOND CERTIFIED WEBSITE
Welcome to our Web site. This site is maintained as a service to our visitors. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Agreement (”the ”Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.diamondcertified.org (the ”Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by American Ratings Corporation upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.diamondcertified.org. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of American Ratings Corporation or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. The marks, Diamond Certified®, American Ratings Corporation, Ratings Dashboard and design and other marks, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of American Ratings Corporation. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. American Ratings Corporation grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of American Ratings Corporation and American Ratings Corporation may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold American Ratings Corporation and our shareholders, officers, partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ”AS IS,” ”AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AMERICAN RATINGS CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AMERICAN RATINGS CORPORATION BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
The Diamond Certified® symbol is not a promise of a company’s future performance or your actual satisfaction with that company. We endeavor to perform the rating process accurately and without bias according to the description supplied by our organization. Furthermore, we believe that the methodology used to ascertain this rating and award Diamond Certified® is a fair representation of the qualifying company’s high customer satisfaction level during the period of the rating. Since, we rely on multiple sources of information and each company’s performance can change over time we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided herewith. The content and materials provided are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence shall we be liable to you or any other entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages. The Diamond Certified® symbol does not mean that a certified company will meet every individual’s subjective markers for satisfaction. We do back our certification with a Performance Guarantee, which is our sole guarantee provided users of any information related to Diamond Certified®.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Joy Lanzaro, who can be reached at [email protected] or at American Ratings Corporation, 504 Redwood Blvd., Suite 210, Novato, CA 94947.
- Links. We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us.
- No Framing. Without our prior written permission, you may not frame, or in-line link, any of the content of this website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our intellectual property. Requests for permission to frame our content or in-line link to our website may be sent to [email protected]
- No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by companies included on our Site or others to whose sites we link. A link to another Web site does not constitute our endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site).
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and American Ratings Corporation or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the mini-mum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. American Ratings Corporation may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information.
American Ratings Corporation
504 Redwood Blvd., Suite 210
Novato, California 94947