The 2017 Diamond Certified Directory is in the final stages of production, which means printing is just around the corner! More than 800,000 copies of the Directory will be sent to homes and businesses throughout the Greater Bay Area. Each Diamond Certified company is presented with a full-page profile that includes:
- Contact information (address, phone number, website, email)
- Services and service areas
- Business profile and philosophy
- Verbatim survey responses from real, verified customers
- In-depth ratings information, including customer loyalty and customer satisfaction rankings
- Legal information (insurance coverage, California business license)
The 2017 Diamond Certified Directory won’t arrive in Bay Area mailboxes until April, but until then, you can check out the video below see some behind-the-scenes footage of how it gets printed. If you’re new to the Diamond Certified Directory and would like to receive a free copy for your local area, simply visit www.diamondcertified.org/directory and fill out the required information. You can even order an extra directory to give to a friend or family member!